Your Ad Here

Do women enjoy sex without orgasm?

I usually enjoy sex even without coming, especially since it's so much work to come. If I've recently come, I prefer not coming again, since the stimulation can be uncomfortable. But if I haven't come in a while, I certainly prefer to.

I am used to masturbate since 11. So I have no difficulties to reach orgasm. During my marital sex clit rubbing or my vib are efficient helps to get my release. We are happy with it.

I am a female, mid 40ies, Europe. I masturbate alone and during sex usually. I couldn´t live without self stimulation.

I've known 3 women that didn't orgasm during sex. One women suffered, and felt immense frustration. She'd get close but never orgasm. Another women seemed fine just having sex without orgasm. A third girl really wants to orgasm, but has no clue how to. And feels deficient for not being able to experience orgasm.

I love being together with a partner sexually and I am not anxious about having an orgasm, when it happens, great, and if not fine too. There is so much more to sexual intimacy that I LOVE!!! I can imagine that alone the fact that female orgasm it is a topic contributes to stress and disables women... And the hormones are a factor too. Tell me about it. Some days I am so hot and want to climax, and usually get to, and other days I just don’t want to go there but enjoy the intimacy and sensuality with a beloved partner. I always wonder why everything has to be black or white. Could life offer us rather than an "either or" an "as well as" reality?

Orgasm is not something I receive - my climax - it is something I co create with my partner or myself.

It's best when my boyfriend rubs my clitoris til I come, or until I'm about to come. Then I can enjoy a vaginal orgasm when he penetrates me, and there's no risk of him coming too early.

Intercourse is better for me if my woman has reached an orgasm. I find oral stimulation of her frenulum (where the inner lips meet) and the underside or her clitoris, together with manual penetration of her vagina on the g-spot generally gives her many relatively quick orgasms. Her vagina is then much nicer to be inside as it tightens up and she enjoys further orgasms by my penis.

Really want to enjoy sex with my partner, but I don't. Instead I experience pain, not the enjoyment everyone talks about.